No matter what room you want to decorate, at Valley Lighting & Home Decor we have ideas you can use in any room of your home! Get ready to start redecorating your home with some of our great home decor ideas!
- An antique bedside table or chest of drawers will decorate your foyer, while providing a useful spot of keys, mail and other accessories we tend to let lay around counters. Decorate the top of the table with knick-knacks, and use a medium sized decorative bowl or plate as a catchall for keys and other items.
- Mirrors can add a decorative touch to almost any room. Give your bathroom a new look by replacing your typical bathroom mirror with a smaller, decorative bathroom mirror.
- Another way to decorate your home’s foyer is by placing a large vase filled with silk flowers in a corner.
- Set a small bench or chair on each of the fireplace ends. Not only is this a decorative touch, but just imagine sitting on the comfortable small wooden bench while you warm your hands!
- Give your kitchen an old-fashioned country look by storing your pots and pans on a hanging pot rack.
- Brightly colored throws and throw pillows can liven a neutral colored couch.
- Coffee tables can collect everything from remote controls to yesterday’s newspaper. Use a drawer divider to keep everything in one neat looking place.
Next time you’re itching for home decorating ideas browse a local flea market, or visit a house or yard sale. You can usually find a list of local yard and house sales in the newspaper. These are great places to find antiques and other items people are looking to sell. Most of the time, you can find some great home decorating accents, at half the price they cost in the store!